Welcome to my Blog


Hi, i'm Eddie and thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. Please help me reach my goal of ONE MILLION VIEWS by this time next year by sending your friends and family a link to my blog and let's help them get some things done and/or save some money. Here's a couple of links to get you started.

Your Child's Credit History is Being Ruined: Stop SSN Identity Thieves


Your Lemon Law May be a Lemon: You Could be Stuck With a Very Expensive Lemon


New Clothes: Wash and Wear is Right - Get the Bacteria Out


Memo From Management to Labor: You Are Tools, Assets, and Resources - Deal With It


Final Facebook Twitter Post: Posting From the Grave - Online Last Will and Testament

Monday, July 12, 2010

How to Replace a Whirlpool Refrigerator Ice Maker Motor - Click Here!

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/z4lLFcwsl8s4f5217d303d98a1bd0bd8be3bcbc35e4.htm">LinkedTube</a>


As I come in from work, often I get greeted with "You need to take the trash out and the ice maker doesn't work" or something to that effect. Of course it was in the middle of Summer. The warranty on the fridge was out so I pulled out the old toolbox and went to work.

Did I mention that I didn't have the slightest idea about how to fix the ice maker? Well it turns out it's pretty easy. Take a look at the video and click on the links to read the article "How to Repair a Whirlpool Refrigerator Ice Maker."

AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc.